Welcome to Bewley’s Hotel Ballsbridge. This Dublin 4 hotel benefits from being located next door to the RDS. Bewley’s Hotel Ballsbridge is in the heart of the business and embassy district. The beauty of this hotel is that it’s like no other hotel in Dublin City. Its original features are striking and give it a unique charm. Bewley’s Hotel Ballsbridge once stood as a Masonic School but now stands as one of the best hotels in Ballsbridge.
WATCH OUR OFFICIAL VIDEO!
* Closest hotel to RDS and short distance from Dublin City Centre, Aviva Stadium, Bord Gais Energy Theatre & 02 Arena Dublin
* Spacious NEW Guest Rooms including; double, twin, triple, suites & family rooms with bunk beds!
* Free WIFI
* Excellent Brasserie Restaurant and Tom's Bar
* State of the art meeting rooms. Now Launching our New Meeting Rooms!
* Award Winning Thomas Prior Hall; perfect conference, event and wedding venue
Thomas Prior Hall was the original drill hall for the school but has since been lovingly restored as a unique venue for weddings, conferences and all events.
The Brasserie Restaurant Ballsbridge is loved by locals and hotel residents alike. The use of fresh, seasonal and sustainable produce is the key ethos and this is reflected in the innovative dishes offered. The Brasserie is the perfect place for an intimate gathering or for large groups and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tom’s Bar is the best bar in Ballsbridge to visit before or after and event in the RDS. There is food available daily. The Lounge also serves food and includes a deli for a quick and fast bite to eat.
Did you know that we have other Dublin Hotels?
Visit our special offers for Dublin Hotel Deals.