Welcome to Bewley’s Hotel Ballsbridge. This Dublin 4 hotel stands on the corner of Merrion Road and Simmonscourt Road in Ballsbridge right next door to the RDS in the heart of the business and embassy district.
An iconic Victorian building, Bewley’s Hotel Ballsbridge combines traditional elegance with contemporary design. Set in beautifully landscaped gardens, the building now occupied by Bewley's Hotel Ballsbridge was originally constructed and opened as a Masonic Female Orphan School in 1881.
WATCH OUR OFFICIAL VIDEO!
* Closest hotel to RDS
* Convenient to Dublin City Centre, Aviva Stadium, Bord Gais Energy Theatre & 3Arena Dublin
* Spacious Guest Rooms including; single, double, twin, triple, suites & family rooms with bunk beds!
* Free WIFI in bedrooms and all public areas
* Brasserie Restaurant and Tom's Bar
* State of the art meeting rooms. Now Launching our New Meeting Rooms!
* Award Winning Thomas Prior Hall; perfect conference, event and wedding venue
Thomas Prior Hall was constructed some 10 years after the Masonic Girls School opened and was purpose built as an assembly hall for prayers and meetings. It has been lovingly restored by its current owners and converted into a unique venue for weddings, conferences and events. This magnificent Hall still boasts ornate oak-panelled walls, stained glass windows, original mosaic tiling, a choir balcony and a vaulted wooden ceiling.
The Brasserie Restaurant Ballsbridge is popular among locals and hotel residents alike. The use of fresh, seasonal and sustainable produce is the key ethos and this is reflected in the innovative dishes offered. The Brasserie is the perfect place for an intimate gathering or for large groups and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tom’s Bar is the best bar in Ballsbridge to visit before or after and event in the RDS. Serving a selection of lighter meals from its deli and bar food menus, Toms Bar is the perfect choice for a delicious bite.
Did you know that we have other Dublin Hotels?
Visit our special offers for Dublin Hotel Deals.