Kitchen at Moran & Bewleys Hotels
Moran & Bewley’s Hotels which already supports many Irish businesses and some great local suppliers, aims to provide choices for those diners concerned about where their food comes from and how it impacts on the environment.
“Kitchen is all about choice for our customers. The dining public are becoming increasingly aware of the impact their food choice has on the environment so as a company we believe that, as these issues are not going away, it is important for us to provide dining options for those customers for whom this may be of significant concern.” Tracey Moran; Communications Director
This ‘Kitchen’ range of dining options are available at each of the Brasserie Restaurants, Bewley’s Hotels Dublin.
On the 9th of September Bewley's Hotels launched 'Kitchen' with a food food fair. This was designed to inform, entertain and educate those who attended. Visitors to the food fair were invited to watch educational food demonstrations, sample fresh, free-range and sustainably-produced Irish food cooked up by hotel chefs and local suppliers and get tips and ideas on healthy eating from nutritionist Paula Mee. For a full report on the days events visit our blog!
On the day visitors enjoyed:
- Supplier exhibition promoting the locally produced, ethically aware and sustainable products used in our kitchens
- Live cookery demonstrations with Brian McCarthy, Group Chef for the Brasserie Restaurants, Dublin
- Healthy eating cookery tips& commentary by Irish nutritionist Paula Mee
- Food sampling
- Tutored wine & whiskey tasting
- Entertainment & family fun