Hotels near Marlay Park
Marlay Park / Marley Park is well known for it's high profile live out door concerts with acts such as REM, Oasis, Westlife and Green Day. Apart from concerts, Marlay Park also has a 3 par golf course, tennis courts and football pitches. For kids there are 2 playgrounds and a miniature railway station. Marlay Park craft centre is a must see when visiting the park. For those who enjoy the outdoors, Marlay Park is the starting point of the Wicklow Way walk. Many people confuse the name 'Marlay Park' with 'Marley Park'.
Marlay Park / Marley Park is located in Rathfarnham which is a short distance from Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown. Bewley's Hotel Ballsbridge & Newlands Cross are also a short distance away. Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown is the closest hotel to Marlay Park out of all of the Bewley's Hotels. It is a mere 7 minute drive from this hotel to Marley Park.
MARLAY & ME @ Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown
- Coach Transfers To & From Marlay Park from Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown
- Delicious BBQ Meal - a selection of menu options
- 2 Drinks vouchers to include your choice of Pint or other drinks*
(7 Minute Drive) or to walk.....just follow the crowds!
- Head west on Leopardstown Road toward Leopardstown Road
- Go through 1 roundabout
- Turn right to stay on Leopardstown Road
- Turn right onto Kilgobbin Road
- Slight left toward R829
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto R829
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto R133
- Marlay Park will be on your left
Longitude Festival 2014
Friday 18th of July to Sunday 20th of July 2014.Acts announced include:
& Many More