Airport Parking Terms
Terms & Conditions of Use of Car Parking Facility - Speedypark
Hotel and Car Parking Package With Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
Bewley’s Hotel Manchester Airport offer car parking facilities for the duration of your journey. The car parking facilities are provided for Bewley’s Hotels guests by a company called Speedypark Ltd. Bewley’s Hotel’s offer this facility to guests under Speedyparks Ltd’s terms and conditions. Bewley’s Hotels act as a booking agent only for Speedypark Ltd and is not responsible for any losses directly associated with the car parking facility.
Speedypark Ltd’s Terms and Conditions
1. Speedypark Ltd will remove the vehicle to a long term parking area approximately 12 miles round trip. Speedypark Ltd will return your vehicle to Bewley’s Hotel for collection on your arrival.
2. Speedypark Ltd accept no responsibility for any loss of or damage to your vehicle or other property unless caused by its negligence or wilful default or that of its sub – contractors (if any). All complaints must be reported to Bewley’s Hotels before leaving the premises as no liability will be considered at a later date.
3. The vehicle is left at the owners risk.
4. Speedypark Ltd shall not be responsible for any economic or consequential loss resulting in this arrangement.
5. You are required to complete a registration document providing details of the vehicle and you must provide all necessary vehicle keys and car codes to Bewley’s Hotels
6. You car will be parked in a secure facility comprising of a level ground car park surrounded by security fencing, CCTV and 24 hour guard patrols.
7. Speedypark Ltd may be unable to remove your vehicle in event of the following:
Flat battery, Flat Tyre, You have failed to provide immobiliser or code, you have failed to provide petrol (or the vehicle contains too little petrol), no tax disc, extremely dirty vehicles, any perceived maintenance problem.
8. In the event Speedypark Ltd is unable to transfer your vehicle to the off-site car park the car will remain in – situ and you will be responsible for any resulting cost.
9. At no time will Speedypark Ltd incur any charges in relation to a maintenance
problem or the recovery of your vehicle that has broken down whilst in the care
of Speedypark Ltd unless caused by negligence of Speedypark Ltd. However, in
the event that Speedypark Ltd incur vehicle recovery fees a charge of £50 may be payable upon collection of the vehicle.
10. In the event the Bewley’s Hotels incur any charges in respect of your vehicle you agree to indemnify Bewley’s Hotels for any charges incurred related to, without limitation, maintenance, recovery or removal of your vehicle.
11. If Speedypark Ltd chauffeurs experience problems starting the vehicle Speedypark Ltd staff will endeavour to start and return the vehicle to Bewley’s Hotels. Speedypark Ltd may use a power starter recognised within the industry for flat/low batteries and will inflate any flat tyres.
12. In the event that the vehicle fails to start Speedypark Ltd will have the vehicle
recovered back to Bewley’s Hotels for guest collection and arrangement of their own recovery - £50 recovery charge will be payable.
13. Insurance Coverage By Speedypark Ltd
Speedypark Ltd agrees to maintain the following insurance:
Fully comprehensive insurance applicable to the period of transfer between the airport and Speedypark Ltd car park. Your vehicle is NOT covered by Speedypark Ltd’s insurance policy for the following:
The period of parking at the off-site car park, or whilst parked at Bewley’s Hotels. Windscreen/glass, tyres, wheels, trims, mechanical breakdown etc, Public liability, Consequential loss, Maintenance, Loss of money, loss or damage to personal belongings.
14. Data Protection
All personal data given to Bewley’s Hotels and Speedypark Ltd will be processed and deleted in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
15. Customer Service
Speedypark Ltd is responsible for all claims of damage and/or lost property arising through negligence of its part. If you experience any problems associated with the car parking facility please contact 0161 437 0938.
Bewley’s Hotels shall have no liability to you for any for any failure by Speedypark Ltd to store or deliver your vehicle as agreed or in relation to any delay in doing so or for any loss or damage to vehicles.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any
provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
18. Third Party Rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK contacts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
19. Governing Law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
20. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the Speedypark Ltd Registration Form and Bewley’s Hotels Registration Form set out the whole of our agreement relating to the car parking facility. Nothing said by any person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.