Located in the heart of South County Dublin you will find Tallaght.
In the late sixties Tallaght became one of Dublin's fastest growing towns and now is one of Dublin's largest districts.
It has large industrial centres including:
- Tallaght Industrial Estate
- Broomhill Industrial Estate
- Cookstown Industrial Estate
- Hibernian Industrial Estate
- City West Business Park
- Park West Business Park
Business Parks and Industrial Estates are not the only aspects of Tallaght.
You will also find:
- Square Shopping Center Tallaght
- Tallaght Hospital
- Tallaght IT
- Tallaght Leisure Centre
- Tallaght Basket Ball Arena
- Tallaght Football Stadium
- Shamrock Rovers Football Club
- Tallaght Civic Theatre
Bewley's Hotel Newlands Cross and Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown are both hotels near Tallaght.